Monitoring systems for psychophysiological research: Development, use, and practical implementation
Economics and Organization
- 20 Downloads
KeywordsMonitoring System Practical Implementation Psychophysiological Research
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.O. Ya. Bokser, Yu. P. Golovko, L. N. Zuev, et al., Abst. 3rd Congr. All-Union Medico-Technological Soc., Moscow (1987), pp. 114–122.Google Scholar
- 2.A. A. Viktorov, Med. Tekh., No. 3, 3–4 (1994).Google Scholar
- 3.V. P. Gundarov, Med. Tekh., No. 2, 3 (1990).Google Scholar
- 4.E. S. Gurtovoi, O. Ya. Bokser, and A. G. Vasil'chenko, History of Development and Use of Psychophysiological Methods and Devices [in Russian], Shuya (1995).Google Scholar
- 5.E. V. Matveev, Abst. All-Union Conf. on Modern Trends in Biomedical Engineering, Moscow (1986), pp. 32–33.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1997