On an algorithm to generate weakly correlated random numbers
- 15 Downloads
Some results of the theory of recursive functions are used for constructing generators of weakly correlated random numbers.
KeywordsRandom Number Recursive Function
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. N. Kolmogorov, “On logical foundation of probability theory,”Lecture Notes Math.,1021, Springer-Verlag (1982).Google Scholar
- 2.A. K. Zvonkin and L. A. Levin, “The complexity of finite objects and foundation of the notions of information and probability on the base of the theory of algorithms,”Soviet Math. Uspekhi,25, No. 6 (1970).Google Scholar
- 3.A. Sheng, “On the frequency approach to the definition of a random sequence,”Semiotics Informatics,18, (1982).Google Scholar
- 4.W. Feller,An Introduction to Probability Theory and Its Applications, Wiley, New York (1970).Google Scholar
- 5.A. V. Mal’tsev,Algorithms and Recursive Functions [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1965).Google Scholar
- 6.O. S. Smirnova, “On the construction of a sequence of asymptotically composite binary words,” in:Algebraic and Discrete Systems [in Russian], Ivanovo (1988).Google Scholar
- 7.I. G. Zhurbenko and O. S. Smirnova, “On the simulation of a weakly dependent binary sequence,” in:Multivariate Statistical Analysis and Its Applications to Economics and Quality Control [in Russian], Tartu Univ. Press, Tartu (1989).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1995