On an algorithm to generate weakly correlated random numbers
Some results of the theory of recursive functions are used for constructing generators of weakly correlated random numbers.
KeywordsRandom Number Recursive Function
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. N. Kolmogorov, “On logical foundation of probability theory,”Lecture Notes Math.,1021, Springer-Verlag (1982).Google Scholar
- 2.A. K. Zvonkin and L. A. Levin, “The complexity of finite objects and foundation of the notions of information and probability on the base of the theory of algorithms,”Soviet Math. Uspekhi,25, No. 6 (1970).Google Scholar
- 3.A. Sheng, “On the frequency approach to the definition of a random sequence,”Semiotics Informatics,18, (1982).Google Scholar
- 4.W. Feller,An Introduction to Probability Theory and Its Applications, Wiley, New York (1970).Google Scholar
- 5.A. V. Mal’tsev,Algorithms and Recursive Functions [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1965).Google Scholar
- 6.O. S. Smirnova, “On the construction of a sequence of asymptotically composite binary words,” in:Algebraic and Discrete Systems [in Russian], Ivanovo (1988).Google Scholar
- 7.I. G. Zhurbenko and O. S. Smirnova, “On the simulation of a weakly dependent binary sequence,” in:Multivariate Statistical Analysis and Its Applications to Economics and Quality Control [in Russian], Tartu Univ. Press, Tartu (1989).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1995