Decommissioning of civil and military reactors
- 32 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.É. Maier, “Working plan for decommissioning of the Lovisa atomic power plant,”At. Énerg.,67, No. 2, 83–88 (1989).Google Scholar
- 2.M. Elert, M. Wiborgh, and A. Bengtsson,Basis for Criteria for Exemption of Decommissioning Waste, KEMAKTA Konsult AB AR 91-26, Sweden (1992).Google Scholar
- 3.Atom Revue, No. 2 [in Russian], TsNIIatominform, Moscow (1993), pp. 26–37.Google Scholar
- 4.Optimization of Radiation Shielding Based on a Cost—Benefit Analysis, International Commission on Radiological Protection, Publication No. 37 [in Russian], Énergoatomizdat, Moscow (1985).Google Scholar
- 5.Safety in Decommissioning of Research Reactors, Safety Series No. 74, IAEA, Vienna (1986).Google Scholar
- 6.B. K. Bylkin and V. A. Savchenko, “Concepts of decommissioning nuclear facilities in Russia,”Teplotekh, No. 11, 45–48 (1996).Google Scholar
© Kluwer Academic/Plenum Publishers 1999