Synthesis of a minimal shift register with linear feedback and prescribed state cycle
- 17 Downloads
KeywordsLinear Feedback State Cycle Shift Register Prescribe State Minimal Shift
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. W. Golomb,Shift Register Sequences, Holden-Day, San Francisco (1967).Google Scholar
- 3.E. B. Eichelberger and T. W. Williams, “A logic design structure for LSI testability,” in:Proc. 14th Design Automation Conf., New Orleans (1977), pp. 462–468.Google Scholar
- 4.W. Daehh and J. Mucha. “Hardware test pattern generation for built-in testing,”Proc. Int. Test Conf., Philadelphia (1981), pp. 110–113.Google Scholar
- 5.R. Kh. Latypov, “On the reproduction of a given set of test patterns,”Elektr. Model., No. 6, 90–92 (1985).Google Scholar
- 6.F. J. MacWilliams and N. J. A. Sloan,The Theory of Error-correcting Codes, North-Holland Publ. Co., New York (1977).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1995