Globalizing local actions of coalgebras
- 16 Downloads
It is proved that any continuous weakly invertible local measuring of an algebra with a coalgebra extends to the global measuring of a quotient algebra. Also, any twisted measuring with an invertible cocycle is shown to be weakly invertible, and sufficient conditions are specified for pointed and connected algebras to have continuous measurings.
KeywordsMathematical Logic Continuous Measuring Local Action Local Measuring Global Measuring
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. V. Sidorov, “Quotient rings ofH-module algebras,”Bull. SMO, No. 1, 24–25 (1988).Google Scholar
- 2.A. V. Sidorov, “H-invariants for a maximal quotient ring,” inProc. Int. Conf. Algebra (Ring Theory), Novosibirsk (1989), p. 124.Google Scholar
- 4.V. K. Kharchenko,Automorphisms and Derivations of Associative Rings, Kluwer, Dordrecht (1991).Google Scholar
- 9.D. A. Rumynin, “Twisted actions and quotient algebras,” forthcoming.Google Scholar
- 10.V. K. Kharchenko and A. Z. Popov, “Skew derivations of prime rings,” inInvestigations in Ring Theory, Vol. 16 [in Russian], Nauka, Novosibirsk (1989), pp. 183–195.Google Scholar
- 12.B. Stenström,Rings and Modules of Quotients, Lect. Notes Math.,237, Springer-Verlag, Berlin (1971).Google Scholar
- 13.M. E. Sweedler,Hopf Algebras, Benjamin, New York (1969).Google Scholar
- 14.E. Abe,Hopf Algebras, Cambridge Univ., Cambridge (1977).Google Scholar