Efficient algorithms for remainder computation and exponentiation of long numbers
KeywordsOperating System Artificial Intelligence System Theory Efficient Algorithm Remainder Computation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. Maftik, Protection Mechanisms in Computer Networks [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1993).Google Scholar
- 3.P. G. Comba, “Exponentiation cryptosystems on the IBM PC,” IBM Sys. J.,29, No. 4, 526–538 (1990).Google Scholar
- 4.D. Knuth, The Art of Computer Programming [Russian translation], Vol. 2, Mir, Moscow (1977).Google Scholar
- 5.A. Aho, J. Hopcroft, and J. Ullman, The Construction and Analysis of Computer Algorithms [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1979).Google Scholar
- 6.P. Barrett, “Implementing the Rivest, Shamir, and Adleman public key encryption algorithm on a standard digital signal processors,” in: Proc. Adv. Cryptology CRYPTO '86. Springer, Berlin (1987), pp. 311–323Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1996