Optimization of a class of information compression algorithms
- 11 Downloads
KeywordsOperating System Artificial Intelligence System Theory Compression Algorithm Information Compression
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. M. Glushkov, V. V. Ivanov, V. S. Mikhalevich, et al., Resources for Optimization of Computation [in Russian], Preprint No. 77-67, Inst. Kibern. Akad. Nauk. UkrSSR, Kiev (1977).Google Scholar
- 2.B. I. Golubov, A. V. Efimov, and V. A. Skvortsov, Walsh Series and Transforms: Theory and Applications [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1987).Google Scholar
- 3.V. K. Zadiraka and V. N. Evtushenko, “Optimal zone coding using the slant transform,” Kibern. Sist. Anal., No. 4, 56–60 (1994).Google Scholar
- 5.A. G. Vitushkin, Complexity of the Tabulation Problem [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1958).Google Scholar
- 7.A. G. Sukharev, Minmax Algorithms in Numerical Analysis [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1989).Google Scholar
- 8.V. V. Ivanov, Computational Methods for Computers (A Handbook) [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1986).Google Scholar
- 9.N. P. Korneichuk, Splines in Approximation Theory [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1984).Google Scholar
- 10.J. F. Traub and H. Wozniakowski, A General Theory of Optimal Algorithms [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1983).Google Scholar
- 11.Development of a System for Software Quality Testing [in Russian], Report of completed research, Inst. Kibern. Akad. Nauk. UkrSSR Kiev (1989).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1996