Finite transformers for construction of fractal curves
- 19 Downloads
KeywordsOperating System Artificial Intelligence System Theory Fractal Curve Finite Transformer
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.B. B. Mandelbrot, Fractals: Form, Chance, and Dimension, Freeman, San Francisco (1977).Google Scholar
- 4.E. Feder, Fractals [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1991).Google Scholar
- 5.A. F. Turbin and N. V. Pratsevityi, Fractal Sets, Functions, and Distributions [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1992).Google Scholar
- 8.B. Gelbaum and J. Almstead, Counterexamples in Calculus [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 9.P. Martin-Löf, Essays in Constructive Mathematics [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
- 11.S. Ginsburg, Mathematical Theory of Context-Free Languages [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1970).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1994