Theoretical aspects of structured-modular composition programming: Computability of the operations of the algebra of morphisms
KeywordsOperating System Artificial Intelligence System Theory Theoretical Aspect Composition Programming
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.A. I. Mal'tsev, Algorithms and Recursive Functions [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1965).Google Scholar
- 3.A. I. Basarab, N. I. Nikitchenko, and V. N. Red'ko, Composition Data Bases [in Russian], Libid', Kiev (1992).Google Scholar
- 5.I. N. Parasyuk, A. V. Kalita, and A. I. Provotar, “CASE-system for structured-modular composition programming: conceptual principles,” Kibern. Sistem. Anal., No. 2, 140–144 (1993).Google Scholar
- 6.R. Goldblatt, Topoi: The Categorical Analysis of Logic, North-Holland, Amsterdam (1979).Google Scholar
- 7.P. T. Johnston, Theory of Topoi [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1986).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1995