Remarks on the Dyer-Saaty controversy
- 50 Downloads
KeywordsOperating System Artificial Intelligence System Theory
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.T. L. Saaty, The Analytic Hierarchy Process, McGraw-Hill, New York (1980).Google Scholar
- 2.T. L. Saaty, Decision Making for Leaders, RWS Publ. 4922, Pittsburgh, PA (1988b).Google Scholar
- 3.E. T. Forman et al., Expert Choice, A Proprietary Software Package, Decision Support, Inc., Pittsburgh, PA (1984).Google Scholar
- 4.V. Belton and T. Gear, “On shortcomings of Saaty's method of analytic hierarchies,” Omega,11, No. 3, 228–230 (1983).Google Scholar
- 8.T. L. Saaty and J. M. Alexander, Conflict Resolution: The Analytic Hierarchy Approach, Praeger, New York (1989).Google Scholar
- 11.H. Nikaido, Convex Structures and Economic Theory, Academic Press, New York (1968).Google Scholar
- 12.P. Fishburn, Utility Theory of Decision Making, Wiley, New York (1970).Google Scholar
- 13.V. V. Podinovskii and V. D. Nogin, Pareto-Optimal Solutions of Multicriterion Problems [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1982).Google Scholar
- 15.V. S. Mikhalevich and V. L. Volkovich, Computational Methods for Analysis and Design of Complex Systems [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1982).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1994