Stability tests in hard copy cameras
Research, Design, and Technology
- 6 Downloads
KeywordsStability Test Hard Copy Hard Copy Camera
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.B. Ya. Mishkinis, E. G. Chikirdin, and A. Ya. Mishkinis, Quality Assessment of X-Ray Diagnosis [in Russian], Moscow (1991), pp. 1–192.Google Scholar
- 2.Evaluation and Control of Utility Parameters of X-Ray Devices in Departments (Rooms) for X-Ray Diagnosis. Part 4. Stability Tests of Hard Copy Cameras: Methodological Recommendations R 42-505-95 [in Russian], Moscow (1995), pp. 1–25.Google Scholar
- 3.E. G. Chikirdin and V. N. Zakharova, Med. Tekh., No. 5, 12–14 (1996).Google Scholar
- 4.E. G. Chikirdin and V. N. Zakharova, Med. Tekh., No. 5, 10–12 (1996).Google Scholar
- 5.IEC 1223. Evaluation and Routine Testing in Medical Imaging Departments. Parts 2–4. Constancy Tests: Hard Copy Cameras.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1997