Information simulation of acute posttraumatic states
Research, Design, and Technology
- 15 Downloads
KeywordsInformation Simulation Posttraumatic State
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. Kh. Garkavi, E. B. Kvakina, and M. A. Ukolova, Adaptive Reactions and Human Body Resistivity [in Russian], Rostov (1979).Google Scholar
- 2.F. Z. Meerson, Adaptation, Stress, and Prophylaxis [in Russian], Moscow (1981).Google Scholar
- 3.D. S. Sarkisov, Structural Bases of Adaptation and Compensation of Damaged Functions [in Russian], Moscow (1987).Google Scholar
- 4.H. Selye, The Story of the Adaptation Syndrome [Russian translation], Moscow (1960).Google Scholar
- 5.L. P. Sokov, Adaptation Syndromes of Locomotor Apparatus in Overload and Hypokinesia [in Russian], Moscow (1994).Google Scholar
- 6.I. I. Deryabin and O. S. Nasonkin (editors), Traumatic Disease [in Russian], Leningrad (1987).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1997