Some problems of metrological support of laboratory diagnosis
Research, Design, and Technology
- 13 Downloads
KeywordsLaboratory Diagnosis Metrological Support
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.T. G. Berezov and B. F. Korovkin, Biological Chemistry [in Russian], Moscow (1990).Google Scholar
- 2.M. I. Bulatov and I. P. Kalinkin, Practical Handbook of Photometrical Analysis [in Russian], Leningrad (1986).Google Scholar
- 3.E. Gaal, G. Medjeshi, and L. Veretskei, Electrophoresis and Separation of Biological Molecules [Russian translation], Moscow (1982).Google Scholar
- 4.N. U. Tits (ed.), Clinical Evaluation of Laboratory Tests [in Russian], Moscow (1986).Google Scholar
- 5.V. N. Titov and V. A. Amelyushkina, Electrophoresis of Blood Serum Proteins [in Russian], Moscow (1994).Google Scholar
- 6.N. A. Belyakov (ed.), Endogenous Intoxications [in Russian], St. Petersburg (1994).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1997