Designs of granular-material mixers ensuring a stable level of mixing quality
Research, Design, Calculations, and Operating Experience Chemical Equipment
- 21 Downloads
KeywordsMineral Resource Stable Level
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. Shterbachek and P. Tausk,Mixing in the Chemical Industry [Russian translation], Goskhimizdat, Leningrad (1963).Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. I. Makarov,Equipment for Mixing of Granular Materials [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
- 3.Yu. I. Makarov and A. I. Zaitsev,New Types of Machinery and Equipment for Processing Granular Materials [in Russian], Moskovskii Institut Khimicheskoe Mashinostroeniya, Moscow (1982).Google Scholar
- 4.USSR Author's Certificate No. 1186239, MKI 4B 01F 13/00, “A system for mixing granular materials,”Byull. Iskop., No. 39 (1985).Google Scholar
- 5.USSR Author's Certificate No. 1414436, MKI 4B 01F 3/18, 13/00, “A mixer,”Byull. Iskop., No. 29 (1988).Google Scholar
- 6.USSR Author's Certificate No. 1719042, MKI 5B 01 F7/28, “A method and equipment for preparing a mixture of granular materials,”Byull. Iskop., No. 10 (1992).Google Scholar
© Kluwer Academic/Plenum Publishers 2000