Large deviations of degenerate Mises functionals
- 10 Downloads
Ya. Yu. Nikitin's method of obtaining asymptotics of large deviations is extended to a more general situation. Bibliography:14 titles.
KeywordsGeneral Situation Mise Functional
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.V. S. Korolyuk and Yu. V. Borovskikh,Asymptotic Analysis of Distributions of Statistics [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1984).Google Scholar
- 3.M. Denker,Asymptotic Distribution Theory in Nonparametric Statistics, Vieweg, Braunschweig (1985).Google Scholar
- 6.R. R. Bahadur,Some Limit Theorems in Statistics, SIAM, Philadelphia (1971).Google Scholar
- 7.Ya. Yu. Nikitin,Asymptotic Efficiency of Nonparametric Tests, Cambridge Univ. Press (1995).Google Scholar
- 13.G. A. M. Jeurnink and W. C. M. Kallenberg, “Limiting exact efficiency of quadratic statistics,” Mem. No. 737, Univ. Trente (1992).Google Scholar
- 14.M. M. Vainberg and V. I. Trenogin,Ramification Theory for Solutions of Nonlinear Equations [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1969).Google Scholar
© Kluwer Academic/Plenum Publishers 1999