Optimal control with a quadratic criterion in distributed gas-transport systems
- 19 Downloads
On the basis of the method of generalized Lagrange multipliers we obtain optimality conditions in the problem of tracking a given variation in regime of a distributed pipeline gas transport system with an integral quadratic quality criterion. We propose a method and an algorithm for finding optimal controlling actions. We present the results of computation of optimal controls in a homogeneous pipeline.
KeywordsOptimality Condition Lagrange Multiplier Transport System Quality Criterion Quadratic Quality
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. Bellman and K. Cooke,Differential-difference Equations, Academic Press, New York (1963).Google Scholar
- 2.D. Bertsekas,Optimization Conditions and Lagrange Multiplier Methods [in Russian], Moscow (1987).Google Scholar
- 3.S. A. Bobrovskii,Pipeline Transport of Gas [in Russian], Moscow (1976).Google Scholar
- 4.A. D. Ioffe and V. M. Tikhomirov,Theory of Extremal Problems [in Russian], Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
- 5.Yu. S. Sklyarov and S. I. Minkin, “Analysis of transient processes in long lines of constant flow by the methods of the theory of differential-difference equations,”Izv. Vuzov. Elektromekhanika, No. 7, 687–694 (1975).Google Scholar
- 6.Yu. S. Sklyarov, “An integral-difference model of a gas pipeline in time-varying mode,” Preprint, UkrNIINTI, No. 1994-UK.Google Scholar
- 7.Yu. S. Sklyarov, “Optimization problems of automatic control systems of gas transport with a quadratic quality criterion,” in:Proceedings of the Republic Scientific/Technical Conference on “Methodological Problems of Automated Design and Study of Systems,” Sevastopol' (1987), p. 15.Google Scholar
- 8.D. K. Faddeev and V. N. Faddeeva,Computational Methods of Linear Algebra, Freeman, San Francisco (1963).Google Scholar
- 9.I. A. Charnyi,Time-varying Motion of a Real Fluid in Pipes [in Russian], Moscow (1975).Google Scholar