An approach to the conditions for the existence and uniqueness of solutions of ordinary differential equations
KeywordsDifferential Equation Ordinary Differential Equation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.P. Hartman,Ordinary Differential Equations, New York (1964).Google Scholar
- 2.E. I. Moiseev and V. A. Sadovnichy,On Boundary-Value Problems for a Certain Nonlinear Equation of Gravitation Theory [in Russian], Moscow State Univ. Press, Moscow (1986).Google Scholar
- 4.L. D. Kudryavtsev “On the stabilization of functions at infinity to solutions of differential equations,”Differents. Uravneniya,11, No. 2 332–357 (1975).Google Scholar
- 6.V. N. Sedov, “On functions that turn into a polynomial at infinity,” in:Embedding Theorems and Their Applications [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1970), pp. 204–212.Google Scholar
- 8.L. D. Kudryavtsev, “Criterion of polynomial increase of a function and its derivatives,”Anal. Math.,18, No. 3 (1992).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1996