On singular explicit solutions of the modified KdV quation
- 13 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. K. Bullough and P. J. Caudrey (editors), Solitons, Springer, Berlin (1980).Google Scholar
- 3.L. A. Sakhnovich, Nonlinear equations and inverse problems on a semiaxis. Akad. Nauk Ukrain. SSR Inst. Mat. Preprint No. 30 (1987).Google Scholar
- 4.A. Newell, Solitons in Mathematics and Physics, SIAM, Philadelphia (1985).Google Scholar
- 6.L. A. Sakhnovich, “Procedure of solving nonlinear equations on half-axis,” Nonlinear World,2, 314–317 (1989).Google Scholar
- 7.B. M. Levitan, Inverse Sturm—Liouville Problems, [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1984).Google Scholar
- 8.L. A. Sakhnovich and I. F. Tydnyuk, “On a class of integral equations of statistical radio engineering,” in: Collection of Scientific Works of the Odessa Electrical Engineering Institute of Communications [in Russian], Odessa (1989), pp. 94–98.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1995