Microcracks with prefracture zones in the vicinity of a rigid inclusion
- 14 Downloads
We establish general relationships for the analysis of local stress fields induced by small cracklide defects and inclusions in the vicinity of a macroscopic rigid inclusion, determine the asymptotic solutions of the corresponding singular integral equations, and construct an analog of the δk-model for small cracks in the vicinity of a macroscopic inclusion or a crack. We also present formulas for the numerical evaluation of the parameters of the δk-model for a microcrack perpendicular to the macroscopic inclusion.
KeywordsIntegral Equation Structural Material Stress Field Numerical Evaluation Local Stress
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. V. Panasyuk,Limiting Equilibrium of Brittle Cracked Bodies [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1968).Google Scholar
- 2.V. V. Panasyuk, M. P. Savruk, and A. P. Datsyshin,Distribution of Stresses Near Cracks in Plates and Shells [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1976).Google Scholar
- 3.M. P. Savruk,Two-Dimensional Problems of Elasticity for Cracked Bodies [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1981).Google Scholar
- 4.L. T. Berezhnitskii, V. V. Panasyuk, and N. G. Stashchuk,Interaction Between Rigid Linear Inclusions and Cracks in Deformed Bodies [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1983).Google Scholar
- 5.N. G. Stashchuk,Problems of Mechanics of Elastic Bodies with Crack-Like Defects [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1993).Google Scholar
- 6.N. B. Romalis and V. P. Tamuzh,Fracture of Structurally Inhomogeneous Bodies [in Russian], Zinatne, Riga (1989).Google Scholar
- 7.N. I. Muskhelishvili,Some Basic Problems of the Mathematical Theory of Elasticity [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1966).Google Scholar
- 8.N. I. Muskhelishvili,Singular Integral Equations [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1962).Google Scholar
- 9.H. B. Dwight,Tables of Integrals and Other Mathematical Data, Macmillan, New York (1961).Google Scholar