Asymptotic analysis of an individual risk model with random insurance premiums
- 23 Downloads
The factorization model of an individual claim is introduced to investiate an insurer's surplus within a general statistical individual risk model.
KeywordsFactorization Model Risk Model Individual Risk Asymptotic Analysis Insurance Premium
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. L. Bowers, H. U. Gerber, J. C. Hickman, D. A. Jones, and C. J. Nesbitt,Actuarial Mathematics, The Society of Actuaries, Itasca, Illinois (1986).Google Scholar
- 2.H. H. Panjer and G. E. Willmot,Insurance Risk Models, The Society of Actuaries, Schaumburg, Illinois (1992).Google Scholar
- 3.W. Feller,An Introduction to Probability Theory and Its Applications, Vol 2, Wiley, New York-London-Sydney-Toronto (1971).Google Scholar
- 4.V. M. Kruglov and V. Yu. Korolev,Limit Theorems for Random Sums [in Russian], Moscow Univ. Press, Moscow (1990).Google Scholar
- 5.S. Ya. Shorgin, “Asymptotic estimation of optimal insurance premiums under conditions of the individual claim factorization model [in Russian],”Vestn. MGU, Ser. Vychislitel'naya Mat. Kibern. (to appear).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1996