Uniform distribution, invariant means, and Riemann integrals
KeywordsUniform Distribution Riemann Integral
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Alan Paterson, Amenability, American Math. Soc., Providence (1988).Google Scholar
- 7.P. Greenleaf, Invariant Means on Topological Groups and Their Applications [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
- 9.A. A. Tempel'man, Ergodic Theorems on Groups [in Russian], Mokslas, Vil'nyus (1986).Google Scholar
- 10.L. Kuipers and H. Niederreiter, Uniform Distribution of Sequences, Interscience, New York (1974).Google Scholar
- 12.C. J. de la Valle Pussen, A Course in the Analysis of the Infinitely Small [Russian translation], Vol. 1, GTTI, Moscow (1933).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1995