Urine odour in a camel suffering from surra (T. evansi infection)
- 36 Downloads
KeywordsPublic Health Veterinary Medicine Urine Odour
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Abdalla, H. S. (1985). Tsetse and Trypanosomiasis Information Quarterly,8, 52–53.Google Scholar
- Boid, R., Jones, T. W. &Luckins, A. G. (1985).British Veterinary Journal,141, 75–105.Google Scholar
- Coles, E. H. (1980).Veterinary Clinical Pathology, 3rd edn. W. B. Saunders Company, Philadelphia, p. 221.Google Scholar
- Higgins, A. J. (1983).Veterinary Bulletin,53, 1089–1097.Google Scholar
- Leese, A. S. (1927).A Treatise on the One-Humped Camel in Health and Disease. Haynes and Son, Stamford. p. 240.Google Scholar
© Kluwer Academic Publishers 1986