Influence of electromagnetic irradiation on the structure of semiconducting glasses
- 16 Downloads
KeywordsStructural Material Electromagnetic Irradiation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. R. Morid and C. A. Hogarth, “Hopping transport in semiconducting copper-calcium-phosphate glasses,”J. Non-Cryst. Sol., No. 70, 345 (1977).Google Scholar
- 2.A. S. Lusis, “Electric properties of copper-phosphate glasses,” in:Physics and Chemistry of Glasslike Systems, Uchen. Zap. Latv. Tekhn. Univ., Issue 3, 111–125 (1975).Google Scholar
- 3.L. V. Novikova,Formation of Semiconducting Properties of Copper-Phosphate Glasses in Electromagnetic Fields [in Russian], Author's Abstract of the Candidate-Degree Thesis (Technical Sciences), Kherson (1986).Google Scholar
- 4.V. I. Ezikov and D. V. Romanova, “The valence state of copper ions in the copper-calcium-phosphate glasses,” in:Proc. of the 6th Internat. Otto Schott Colloquium, Jena (1998), pp. 61–62.Google Scholar
- 5.V. I. Ezikov and D. V. Romanova, “Influence of UHF radiation on various structural elements of a semiconducting copper-calcium-phosphate glass,”Funkts. Mater. (Kharkov), No. 4, 538–542 (1998).Google Scholar
© Kluwer Academic/Plenum Publishers 2000