Green-type solution of a problem of the theory of elasticity for a strip
- 23 Downloads
We construct the effective solution of the first basic problem of the theory of elasticity for a strip subjected to the action of concentrated forces applied at arbitrary points (Green-type solution). The solution is presented in a complex form as a sum of two terms. The first term expressed via elementary functions is, in fact, the exact solution of the problem. The second term is expressed via regular rapidly convergent integrals.
KeywordsExact Solution Complex Form Structural Material Elementary Function Arbitrary Point
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. P. Savruk,Two-Dimensional Problems of Elasticity for Cracked Bodies [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1981).Google Scholar
- 2.Ya. S. Uflyand,Integral Transformations in Problems of the Theory of Elasticity [in Russian], Izd. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Moscow-Leningrad (1963).Google Scholar
- 3.N. I. Muskhelishvili,Some Basic Problems of the Mathematical Theory of Elasticity [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1966).Google Scholar
- 4.I. A. Prusov, “On a solution of the first and second basic problems of the theory of elasticity for a strip lying in an elastic half plane,”Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR. Mekh. Mashinostr., No. 4, 102–104 (1964).Google Scholar
- 5.I. Sneddon,Fourier Transforms, McGraw-Hill, New York (1951).Google Scholar
- 6.S. P. Timoshenko and J. N. Goodier,Theory of Elasticity, McGraw-Hill, New York (1970).Google Scholar