Accessory groups of nonapeptidergic cells of the diencephalon in intact and hypophysectomized rats
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.O. A. Danilova and E. V. Chernigovskaya, “The development of corticoliberin-and vasopressinergic elements of the hypothalamus of rats in the course of prenatal ontogenesis,” Zh. Évol. Biokhim.,25, No. 6, 763–767 (1989).Google Scholar
- 2.I. A. Krasnovskaya, T. V. Sheibak, and A. L. Polenov, “The reaction of the adrenal cortex and the thyroid in hypophysectomized rats during cooling,” Byul. Éksp. Biol.,104, No. 12, 666–669 (1987).Google Scholar
- 3.A. L. Polenov, Hypothalamic Neurosecretion [in Russian], Nauka, Leningrad (1968).Google Scholar
- 4.A. L. Polenov, V. V. Grinevich, and L. A. Fedorova, “Some features of the topography of neurosecretory formations of the human hypothalamus,” Arkh. Anat.,65, No. 10, 51–55 (1973).Google Scholar
- 5.A. L. Polenov and S. I. Yushkantseva, “The morphology and topography of accessory Gomori-positive elements of the hypothalamic region of the white mouse,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,148, No. 2, 441–444 (1963).Google Scholar
- 6.E. V. Chernigovskaya, O. A. Danilova, and M. A. Belen'kii, “The characterization of neurosecretory centers of the hypothalamus of rats associated with the regulation of the function of the adrenal cortical substance,” Probl. Éndokrinol.,34, No. 1, 60–64 (1988).Google Scholar
- 7.R. C. Bandaranyke, “Morphology of accessory neurosecretory nuclei and the retrochiasmatic part of the supraoptic nucleus of the rat,” Acta Anat.,80, 14–22 (1971).Google Scholar
- 10.P. Fernandez-Llebrez, S. Perez, A. E. Nadales, et al., “Immunocytochemical study of the hypothalamic magnocellular neurosecretory nuclei of the snake Natrix muara and the turtle Mauremys caspica,” Cell Tiss. Res.,253, 435–445 (1988).Google Scholar
- 12.A. W. P. Fisher, P. G. Price, G. D. Burford, and K. Lederis, “A 3-dimensional reconstruction of the hypothalamo-neurohypophysial system of the rat. The neurones projected to the neurointermediate lobe and those containing vasopressin and somatostatin,” Cell Tiss. Res.,204, 343–354 (1979).CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 13.B. Krish, “Immunohistochemical and electron microscopic study of the rat hypothalamic nuclei and cell clusters under various experimental conditions. Possible site of hormone release,” Cell Tiss. Res.,1, [sic], 109–208 (1976).Google Scholar
- 19.F. Stutinsky, “Sur l'origine de la substance gomori-positive du complex hypothalamo-hypophysaire,” Comp. Rend.,145, 367–370 (1951).Google Scholar
- 20.G. Yu, “Periventricular region and posterior pituitary in the rat,” in: Recent Progress Posterior Pituitary Horm., Hakane, 1988, Amsterdam, etc. (1988), pp. 43–47.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1996