The Phasan software package as a Windows-95 application
We study a mathematicalmodel of X-ray analysis of polycrystal mixtures. We describe a new version of the Phasan program for phase analysis, based on a multi-document interface. Two figures. Bioliography: 6 titles.
KeywordsMathematical Modeling Software Package Computational Mathematic Industrial Mathematic Phase Analysis
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.E. M. Burova and B. M. Shchedrin, “On the ill-posedness of the mathematical statement of the problem of determining the phase structure of polycrystal mixtures,” in:Mathematical Questions of Structural Analysis [in Russian], Moscow University Press (1981).Google Scholar
- 2.A. N. Tikhonov and V. Ya. Arsenin,Methods of Solving Ill-Posed Problems [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1986).Google Scholar
- 3.E. M. Burova and B. M. Shchedrin, “Automation of phase analysis using the PhasAn-PC software package,”Lavod. Lab., No. 6, 38–42 (1993).Google Scholar
- 4.E. M. Burova, B. M. Shchedrin, et al., “An information-search system for X-ray phase analysis,”Kristallografiya,22, No. 6, 1182–1190 (1977).Google Scholar
- 6.J. Seber,Linear Regression Analysis [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1980).Google Scholar