Dynamical systems with entropy operator
- 63 Downloads
A method is proposed for mathematical modeling of a dynamical system with an entropy operator. The method generates all the existing models used in applications and provides a regular procedure for the construction of a general model.
KeywordsMathematical Modeling Dynamical System General Model Computational Mathematic Industrial Mathematic
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Y. S. Popkov and A. N. Ryazantsev,Spatio-Functional Models of Demographic Processes, Preprint, UN Fund for Population Activity, New York (1980).Google Scholar
- 2.A. G. Wilson,Entropy in Urban and Regional Modelling, Pion, London.Google Scholar
- 3.A. Rogers and F. Willikens,Migration and Settlement: Measurement and Analysis, UASA report RR-78-13, Laxenburg, Austria (Aug. 1978).Google Scholar
- 4.A. G. Wilson,Catastrophe Theory and Bifurcations. Applications to Urban and Regional Systems, Croom Helm, London (1981).Google Scholar
- 5.Y. S. Popkov,Elements of Macrosystem Theory [in Russian], Preprint VNIISI, Moscow (1985).Google Scholar
- 6.Y. S. Popkov, “Parametric properties of the stationary state models of macrosystems,” in:Proc. VNIISI Optimal Control in Dynamic Macrosystems, Moscow, VNIISI (1987), pp. 27–36.Google Scholar
- 8.Y. S. Popkov, “A new class of dynamic macrosystem models with self-reproduction,”Environment and Planning,A21, 739–751 (1989).Google Scholar
- 9.Y. S. Popkov, “Dynamic models of macrosystems with self-reproduction and their application to the analysis of regional systems”Ann. Regional Sci.,27, 165–174 (1993).Google Scholar
- 10.Y. S. Popkov,Macrosystems Theory and Its Applications, Equilibrium Models, Springer (1995).Google Scholar
- 11.Y. S. Popkov, “Macrodynamics of a class of nonlinear Markovian processes (comparison of models of geographical systems),”Geographical Systems,3, 59–72 (1996).Google Scholar
- 12.Y. S. Popkov, V. I. Shvetsov, and W. Weidlich, “Settlement formation models with entropy operator,”Ann. Regional Sci.,32, 267–294 (1998).Google Scholar