Audio-tutorial approach—A multi-media or an individualized method of instruction?
- 13 Downloads
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- BLOOM, B. S., HASTINGS, J. T. & MADUS, G. F.Handbook on formative and summative evaluation of student learning. New York: McGraw Hill, 1971.Google Scholar
- EDLING, J. V.Individualized instruction:A manual for administrators. Corvallis: Continuing education publications, Oregon State University, 1971.Google Scholar
- CEISERT, P. Individualized Instruction: Can A-T meet the challenge of the future?The American Biology Teacher, 1977, 39, 51.Google Scholar
- KHAN, A. G. Effects of audio-tutorial and conventional techniques on cognitive achievements.Journal of Research in Science Teaching, 1979, 16.Google Scholar
- NORRIS, R. A., HEIKKINEN, M. & ARMONSTRONG, T. Alternatives for individualised biology: The importance of cognitive style and conceptual complexity.The American Biology Teacher, 1975, 37, 291.Google Scholar
- POSTLETHWAIT, S. N., NOVAK, J. & MURRAY, H. T. Jr.The audio-tutorial approach to learning through independent study and integrated experiences. Minneapolis: Burgess, 1969.Google Scholar
© Australian Science Research Association 1979