Method of asymptotic perturbation of fundamental solution and electromagnetic waves in layered media
- 24 Downloads
The method of asymptotic perturbation of the fundamental solution of the wave equation is applied to compute the rapidly oscillating integrals that arise in wave fields in layered media. The principal part is separated for one of the integrals determining the electromagnetic waves in a layer medium.
KeywordsMathematical Modeling Wave Equation Computational Mathematic Electromagnetic Wave Industrial Mathematic
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. N. Tikhonov and D. N. Shakhsuvarov, “A method for calculation of electromagnetic waves excited by alternating current in layered media,” Izv. AN SSSR, Geofizika, No. 3, 245–251 (1956).Google Scholar
- 2.V. I. Dmitriev, Electromagnetic Fields in Nonhomogeneous Media [in Russian], Izd. MGU, Moscow (1969).Google Scholar
- 4.V. I. Dmitriev, O. A. Skugarevskaya, and E. A. Fedorova, “High-frequency asymptotic behavior of the electromagnetic field in a layered medium,” Fiz. Zemli, No. 2, 44–51 (1972).Google Scholar
- 5.V. I. Dmitriev and E. A. Fedorova, “Numerical analysis of the vertical dipole field in a layered dielectric medium,” in: Electromagnetic Sounding of the Earth and the Moon [in Russian], MGU, Moscow (1975), pp. 14–22.Google Scholar
- 6.V. I. Selin, “Evaluation of integrals containing Bessel functions,” Integral'nye Preobrazovaniya i Spetsial'nye Funktsii,1, No. 2, 19–22 (1997).Google Scholar