Appearance of sex hormone receptors in frog (Rana esculenta) tadpole skin during metamorphosis
- 12 Downloads
In tadpole skin ofRana esculenta, a specific testosterone receptor was detected during the climax in both males and females. TheK ass ranged between 1 and 2.79×109M−1.
KeywordsTestosterone Hormone Receptor Rana Esculenta Testosterone Receptor ofRana Esculenta
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 2.M. d'Istria, G. Delrio andG. Chieffi, Gen. comp. Endocr., in press.Google Scholar
- 3.E. Witschi,Development of Vertebrates (Saunders, Philadelphia 1956).Google Scholar
- 5.K. Adaki andM. Kano, Steroids19, 567 (1972).Google Scholar
- 9.G. Chieffi,Organogenesis (Eds.R. de Haan andH. Ursprung; Holt, Rinehart & Winston, New York 1965), p. 653.Google Scholar
- 11.Research supported by a grant from National Research Council of Italy.Google Scholar
© Birkhäuser Verlag 1975