Determination of the concentration of aromatic polyamide in a spinning solution
- 17 Downloads
A method for determining the concentration of polymer in a spinning solution based on potentiometric titration of hydrochloric acid bound by the tertiary nitrogen of the benzimidazole group in the polymer was developed. The method allows reducing the time of analysis by 2–2.5 times in comparison to the dry residue method of analysis. The method was metrologically certified in an active enterprise. The possibility of using the method of linear regression analysis for processing the spinning solution titration curves without plotting them was demonstrated.
KeywordsNitrogen Polymer Linear Regression Organic Chemistry Titration
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. S. Chegol'a and N. M. Kvasha (eds.),Analytical Control of Synthetic Fibre Production. A Textbook [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1982).Google Scholar
- 2.A. G. Venediktova, M. V. Konovalova, and V. V. Bogoslovskii, USSR Inventor's Certificate No. 16666947, Byull. Izobr., No. 8 (07.30.91).Google Scholar
- 3.Z. A. Zazulina, T. V. Druzhinina, and A. A. Konkin,Principles of Chemical Fibre Technology. A Textbook [in Russian], 2nd ed., revised and supplemented, Khimiya, Moscow (1985).Google Scholar
- 4.L. N. Bykova and E. N. Papkova, in:All-Union Scientific-Technical Conference of Young Scientists on Progressive Engineering and Technology, Control Systems, and Automated Design in the Textile and Light Industries [in Russian], Interuniversity Collection of Research of Young Scientists, MTI, Moscow (1990), pp. 50–51.Google Scholar
- 5.V. I. Ivanovskii,Chemistry of Heterochain Compounds [in Russian], Vysshaya Shkola, Moscow (1978).Google Scholar
- 6.G. I. Kudryavtsev and A. M. Shchetinin (eds.),Fabrication, Structure, and Properties of Aromatic Polyamide Fibres and Filaments [in Russian], VNIIVProekt., Mytishchi (1986).Google Scholar
- 7.G. I. Kudryavtsev (ed.),Thermostable Fibres, VNIIVProekt, Mytishchi (1976), pp. 71–86.Google Scholar
- 8.L. N. Bykova, E. N. Papkova, et al.,Zh. Anal. Khim.,47, No. 6, 1090–1095 (1992).Google Scholar