Dialog intelligent systems for natural and chemical fibre spinning technology
- 18 Downloads
An important direction in the use of computers for technological purposes is the creation of intelligent technological systems that simulate the intellectual activity of the researcher and make it accessible to the practitioner. The use of a morphological approach to synthesis of intelligent process systems of different structure was suggested. The characteristics of automated intelligent technological systems were demonstrated on the example of development of a dialog-graphic system for studying the change in the fibre length in spinning and a dialog experimental-statistical system of adjusting process equipment in spinning.
KeywordsPolymer Organic Chemistry Process System Technological System Fibre Length
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yu. Ya. Lyubarskii,Intelligent Information Systems [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1980).Google Scholar
- 2.I. P. Norenkov,Introduction to Automated Design of Technical Equipment and Systems [in Russian], Vysshaya Shkola, Moscow (1986).Google Scholar
- 3.F. Zwicky,Morphology of Propulsive Power, Society for Morphological Research, Society for Morphological Research, Pasadena, California (1962).Google Scholar
- 4.A. V. Grachev and L. G. Belyanina, “Automated analysis of the change in the length of fibres in spinning”, in:Proceedings of the International Scientific-Technical Conference “Progress-98” [in Russian], Ivanovo (1998).Google Scholar
- 5.A. V. Grachev and I. B. Tsyganov, “Intelligent system for installation of spinning equipment”, in:Proceedings of the International Scientific-Technical Conference “Progress-98” [in Russian], Ivanovo (1998).Google Scholar