Lack of background in science: Is it likely to always adversely affect the classroom performance of primary teachers in science lessons?
- 29 Downloads
KeywordsPrimary Teacher Science Lesson Classroom Performance
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- CROSSLAND, R.W. An individual study of the Nuffield Foundation Primary Science Project.School Science Review, 1972, 53, 628–638.Google Scholar
- HENRY, J.A. Victorian primary science: five years on.Australian Science Teachers Journal, 1977, 23, 1, 49–55.Google Scholar
- PERKES, V.A. Relationship between a teacher's background and sensed adequacy to teach elementary science.Journal of Research in Science Teaching, 1975, 12, 85–88.Google Scholar
- Science 5/13, Metals, Stages 1 and 2. London: Macdonald Educational, 1972.Google Scholar
- SYMINGTON, D.J.Scientific problems seen by primary school pupils. Unpublished Ph.D. Thesis, Monash University 1980.Google Scholar
© Australian Science Education Research Association 1981