Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- BAIRD, J.R. & MITCHELL, I.J. (Eds.). (1986).Improving the quality of teaching and learning: An Australian case study — the PEEL project. Melbourne, Victoria: Monash University Printery.Google Scholar
- HOBBES, T. (1651).Leviathan. London: Crooke.Google Scholar
- PIRSIG, R.M. (1974).Zen and the art of motorcycle maintenance: An inquiry into values. New York: Morrow.Google Scholar
- SCHANK, R.C. & ABELSON, R.P. (1977).Scripts, plans, goals and understanding: An inquiry into human knowledge structures. Hillsdale, NJ: Erlbaum.Google Scholar
- WHITE, R.T. (1986, April).Metacognitive development of teachers and students: Rationale and reality in a school-based action research. Paper presented at the annual meeting of the American Educational Research Association, San Francisco, California.Google Scholar
- WONG, B.Y.L. (1985). Self-questioning instructional research: A review.Review of Educational Research, 55 (2), 227–268.Google Scholar
© Australian Science Education Research Association 1986