Process skills, concepts, and national assessment in science
- 45 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- APUAssessment of Scientific Development. Consultative paper on plans for the assessment of pupils' scientific development. DES, 1977.Google Scholar
- APUAPU Newsletter No. 3. DES, 1983.Google Scholar
- DES reports.Assessing the Performance of Pupils. DES Report on Education, No. 93. August, 1978.Aspects of Secondary Education in England. London: HMSO, 1979. Science in Schools: Age 11 Report No. 1. London: HMSO, 1981. Science in Schools: Age 13 Report No. 1. London: HMSO, 1982a. Science in Schools: Age 15 Report No. 1. London: HMSO, 1982b.Google Scholar
- GIPPS, C. A critique of the APU.Educational Analysis, Vol. 4, No. 3, 1981.Google Scholar
- HARLEN, W. Accountability that is of benefit to schools.Journal of Curriculum Studies, Vol. II, No. 4, 1979.Google Scholar
- OSBORNE, R., FREYBERG, P., and TASKER, R.Learning in Science Project Working Papers 1–50, Hamilton, S.E.R.U. University of Waikato, 1979–1982.Google Scholar
- POWER, C. Assessing national assessment.Education News, Vol. 19, No. 3. March, 1983.Google Scholar
© Australian Science Education Research Association 1983