Problem solving and the video practical: the iron wool/acetic acid experiment
- 24 Downloads
KeywordsIron Acid Experiment
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- HARGRAVES, N. & LYNCH, P.P. (1987) Studies in assessment. The practical examination revisited,Research in Science Education, 17, 202–210.Google Scholar
- JOHNSTONE, A.H. & WHAM, A.J.B. (1982) The demands of practical work,Education in Chemistry, 19, 71–73.Google Scholar
- LYNCH, P.P. & NDYETABURA, V.L. (1983) Practical Work in Schools: An examination of teachers stated aims and the influence of practical work according to students,J.R.S.T., Vol. 20, No. 7, pp. 663–671.Google Scholar
- Synch, P.P. (1987) Laboratory work in schools and universities: structures and strategies still largely unexplored,Australian Science Teachers Journal, 32, No. 4Google Scholar
- TAMIR, P. (1982) Nussinovitz, R. & Friedler, Y. The design and use of a practical test assessment inventory,Journal of Biological Education, 16, 42–50.Google Scholar
- TAMIR, P. (1985) Content analysis for inquiry,Journal of Curriculum Studies, 1, 87–94.Google Scholar
© Australian Science Education Research Association 1988