Speed-optimal control of heating of inhomogeneous bodies by internal heat sources with constraints on the parameters of the thermal process
- 14 Downloads
We use the method of the inverse heat-conduction problem to state and construct a numerical solution of the problem of speed-optimal control of the one-dimensional nonstationary thermal regimes of inhomogeneous bodies using internal heat sources with constraints on the control and the parameters of the thermal process. The control problem is nonlinear since the maximal values of the constraining parameters are attained at internal points of the body whose position changes during heating.
KeywordsControl Problem Heat Source Thermal Process Position Change Thermal Regime
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. Babuska, E. Vitasek, and M. Prager,Numerical Processes in Differential Equations, Interscience, New York (1966).Google Scholar
- 2.V. M. Vigak,Optimal Control of Nonstationary Temperature Regimes [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1979).Google Scholar
- 3.A. V. Lykov,Theory of Heat Conduction [in Russian], Vysshaya Shkola, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 4.Ya. S. Podstrigach and R. N. Shvets,Thermoelasticity of Thin Shells [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1978).Google Scholar
- 5.A. A. Samarskii and E. S. Nikolaev,Methods of Solving Grid Equations [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1978).Google Scholar
- 6.A. F. Chudnovskii,Thermophysics of Soils [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1976).Google Scholar