Laws of large numbers and the central limit theorem for sequences of coefficients of rotational expansions
- 16 Downloads
For rotational expansions introduced in , conditions under which the law of large numbers, the strong law of large numbers, or the central limit theorem hold for Markov sequences of coefficients, are found. Answers are given in terms of the rate of growth of the quotients an. Bibliography: 8 titles.
KeywordsLimit Theorem Central Limit Central Limit Theorem Markov Sequence Theorem Hold
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.B. V. Gnedenko,Probability Theory [in Russian], Moscow (1988).Google Scholar
- 3.R. L. Dobrushin, “The central limit theorem for inhomogenous Markov chains”Prob. Th. Appl.,1. (1956).Google Scholar
- 4.A. Ia. Khinchin,Continued Fractions [in Russian], Moscow (1978).Google Scholar
- 5.J. Galambos, “Representations of real numbers by infinite series,”Lect. Notes Math.,502 (1976).Google Scholar
- 8.W. F. Stout,Almost Sure Convergence, Academic Press, New York (1974).Google Scholar