Thermostressed state of a plate with angular inclusions
- 14 Downloads
We reduce the problems of heat conduction and thermoelasticity for an isotropic plate with foreign elastic inclusions bounded by piecewise smooth curves to problems of conjugation of analytic functions on broken lines. Singular solutions of these problems and the corresponding complex potentials are constructed.
KeywordsAnalytic Function Heat Conduction Structural Material Break Line Piecewise Smooth
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. A. Prusov,Some Problems of Thermoelasticity [in Russian], Belorussian State University, Minsk (1972).Google Scholar
- 2.I. T. Denysyuk, “Singularities of stresses in an anisotropic plate with angular notch,”Prikl. Mekh., No. 1, 48–52 (1996).Google Scholar
- 3.I. T. Denysyuk, “Stressed state near a singular line on the boundary of media,”Izv. Ros. Akad. Nauk. Mekh. Tverd. Tela, No. 5, 64–70 (1995).Google Scholar
- 4.N. I. Muskhelishvili,Singular Integral Equations [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1962).Google Scholar
- 5.N. I. Muskhelishvili,Some Basic Problems of the Mathematical Theory of Elasticity [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1966).Google Scholar
- 6.I. T. Denysyuk and V. M. Sadivskii, “On a stress-strain state near rigid inclusions induced by thermal treatment,”Fiz.-Khim. Mekh. Mater.,19, No. 1, 105–106 (1983).Google Scholar