Effect of silazane catalysts on properties of organosilicone lacquer coatings
- 637 Downloads
We study the influence of silazane catalysts on the structurizing and formation of organosilicon coatings based on lacquer KO-921. These catalysts guarantee the curing of coatings at temperatures of (20±2)°C. The catalytic mechanism of the action of silazanes is confirmed by the IR spectra of cured composites. The improvement in their chemical and thermal stability is substantiated by the physicochemical parameters determined experimentally.
KeywordsThermal Stability Structural Material Physicochemical Parameter Catalytic Mechanism Silazane
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. P. Kharitonov and I. Ya. Shentenkova,Thermostable Organosilicon Sealing Materials [in Russian], Nauka, Leningrad (1977).Google Scholar
- 2.Ya. A. Serednitskii, “Organosilicon coatings for “urgent” sections of main gas and oil pipelines,”Stroitel'stvo Truboprovodov, No. 2, 23–26 (1997).Google Scholar
- 3.O. I. Nironovych, D. A. Kotsyuk, O. I. Tselyukh, et al., “Corrosion-resistant thermostable coatings based on organosilicons,”Fiz.-Khim. Mekh. Mater.,30, No. 5, 72–80 (1994).Google Scholar
- 4.O. I. Gulai and O. I. Tselyukh, “Properties of organosilicon systems: organosilicon matrix-mineral filler,” in:Proceedings of the 3d International Conf.-Exhibition on Corrosion Problems and Corrosion Protection of Structural Materials. Corrosion-96 [in Ukrainian], L'viv (1996), pp. 186–187.Google Scholar
- 5.O. I. Gulai, O. I. Tselyukh, I. O. Nironovych, and Ya. A. Serednyt'skyi, “Properties of organosilicon-furan composite materials,”Fiz.-Khim. Mekh. Mater.,31, No. 4, 98–102 (1995).Google Scholar
- 6.O. I. Gulai, O. I. Tselyukh, I. O. Nironovych, and Ya. A. Serednyt'skyi, “Influence of mineral fillers on properties of organosilicon coatings,”Fiz.-Khim. Mekh. Mater.,32, No. 5, 67–70 (1996).Google Scholar
- 7.Yu. I. Khudobin, I. A. Andreeva, and I. P. Kharitonov, “Curing of VN-30-type organosilicate materials at temperatures of 20–120°C,” in:Thermostable Coatings for Protection of Structural Materials [in Russian], Nauka, Leningrad (1977), pp. 261–267Google Scholar
- 8.I. M. Zin', N. R. Chervins'ka, D. A. Kotsyuk, and O. I. Gulai, “Effect of curing agents on thermal stability of organosilicon lacquer coatings,”Fiz.-Khim. Mekh. Mater.,31, No. 1, 136–139 (1995).Google Scholar
- 9.V. F. Kurenkov (editor),Practical Works on Chemistry and Physics of Polymers [in Russian], Khimiya, Leningrad (1990).Google Scholar
- 10.A. A. Pashchenko and V. A. Sviderskii,Organosilicon Coatings for Protection against Biocorrosion [in Russian], Tekhnika, Kiev (1988).Google Scholar
- 11.N. N. Kruglitskii and V. Ya. Kruglitskaya,Disperse Structures in Organic and Organosilicon Media [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1981).Google Scholar