Criterional equations of fracture mechanics for brittle and quasibrittle materials
- 20 Downloads
KeywordsBrittle Structural Material Fracture Mechanic Criterional Equation Quasibrittle Material
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.O. E. Andreikiv and I. M. Pan'ko, “Generalized model of an elastoplastic cracked body”,Fiz.-Khim. Mekh. Mater.,31, No. 6, 73–80 (1995).Google Scholar
- 2.I. M. Pan'ko, “Three-stage model of an elastoplastic cracked body”,Fiz.-Khim. Mekh. Mater.,34, No. 1, 59–64 (1998).Google Scholar
- 3.V. I. Betekhtin, V. I. Vladimirov, A. G. Kadomtsev, and A. I. Petrov, “Plastic deformation and fracture of crystalline bodies. Part 2. Deformation and development of microcracks”,Probl. Prochn., No. 8, 51–57 (1979).Google Scholar
- 4.V. V. Panasyuk,Limiting Equilibrium of Brittle Cracked Bodies [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1968).Google Scholar
- 5.I. M. Pan'ko, B. M. Zaidel', and S. T. Shtayura, “Evaluation of the crack resistance of plates according to the δc”,Fiz.-Khim. Mekh. Mater.,32, No. 4, 95–96 (1996).Google Scholar
© Kluwer Academic/Plenum Publishers 1999