Influence of the structure on the regularities of cavitation wear of eutectic coatings
- 32 Downloads
We analyze the influence of the structure and the main physicomechanical characteristics of eutectic coatings obtained using concentrated sources of energy on the mechanism and kinetics of their cavitation wear. We establish a correlation between the rate of cavitation wear, the size of the structural components, and the mechanical characteristics of the coating.
KeywordsCavitation Structural Material Structural Component Mechanical Characteristic Concentrate Source
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. P. Kozyrev,Hydroabrasive Wear of Metals in the Case of Cavitation [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1971).Google Scholar
- 2.C. M. Preece (editor),Erosion, Academic Press, New York (1979).Google Scholar
- 3.I. N. Bogachev,Cavitation Fracture of Iron-Carbon Alloys [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
- 4.M. S. Stechishin, A. I. Nekoz, L. I. Pogodaev, and A. S. Protopopov, “Regularities of cavitation and erosion wear of metals in corrosive media,”Trenie Iznos,11, No. 3, 454–463 (1990).Google Scholar
- 5.S. M. Chernega and O. V. Evtushenko, “Corrosion and cavitation resistance of steels with coatings,” in:Protective Coatings on Metals [in Russian], Issue 28, Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1994), pp. 41–43.Google Scholar
- 6.A. K. Shurin, V. E. Panarin, and M. V. Kindrachuk, “Wear resistance of nonrusting eutectic alloys with interstitial phases,”Probl. Tren. Iznash., No. 19, 17–28 (1981).Google Scholar
- 7.V. E. Panarin, O. V. Mikulyak, M. V. Kindrachuk, and A. I. Bondar' “Gas-thermal coatings made of eutectic alloys based on iron with an ultradisperse structure,” in:Protective Coatings on Metals [in Russian], Issue 22, Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1988), pp. 26–30.Google Scholar
- 8.Yu. N. Taran and V. I. Mazur,Structure of Eutectic Alloys [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1978).Google Scholar
- 9.V. S. Ivanova and V. F. Terent'ev,Nature of Fatigue of Metals [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
- 10.M. V. Kindrachuk, “Influence of the structure of eutectic plasma coatings on their tribotechnical characteristics in a wide temperature range,”Fiz.-Khim. Mekh. Mater.,30, No. 4, 66–71 (1994).Google Scholar
- 11.A. G. Grigor'yants and A. N. Safonov,Methods for Surface Laser Treatment [in Russian], Vysshaya Shkola, Moscow (1987).Google Scholar