Clone classification of dually discriminator algebras with finite support
Dually discriminator algebras are considered up to clones generated by the algebra operations. In terms of binary relations, all clones of the operators on a finite set that contain the Pixley dual discriminator are efficiently described. As a consequence, a similar clone classification of quasi-primal algebras with finite support is determined.
Key Wordsdual discriminator dually discriminator algebra clone closure of a relation conjunction of relations projection of relations identification
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.B. Csákány and T. Gavalcová, “Finite homogeneous algebras I,”Acta Sci. Math.,42, No. 1-2, 57–65 (1980).Google Scholar
- 3.G. Grätzer,Universal Algebra, Van Nostrand, Princeton (1968).Google Scholar
- 12.V. G. Bondarchuk, L. A. Kaluzhin, V. N. Kotov, and V. N. Kotov, and B. A. Romov, “Galois theory for Post classes,” I, II,Kibernetika [Cybernetics], No.3, 1–10 (1969); No. 5, 1–9 (1969).Google Scholar
- 14.E. L. Post.Two-Valued Iterative Systems of Mathematical Logic, Ann. of Math. Stud, Vol. 5, Univ. Press, Princeton (1941).Google Scholar
- 15.S. V. Yablonskii, G. P. Gavrilov, and V. B. Kudryavtsev,Functions of the Algebra of Logic and the Post Classes [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1966).Google Scholar
- 16.S. S. Marchenkov and A. B. Ugol'nikov,Closed Classes of Boolean Functions, Preprint [in Russian], IPM AN SSSR, Moscow (1990).Google Scholar
- 17.B. Csákány and T. Gavalcová, “Three-element quasi-primal algebras,”Studia Sci. Math. Hungar.,16, 167–180 (1981).Google Scholar
- 19.V. D. Solov'ev, “Closed classes ink-valued logic with an operation of branching by predicates,”Diskretnaya Matematika,2, No. 4, 19–25 (1990).Google Scholar