Clone classification of dually discriminator algebras with finite support
- 30 Downloads
Dually discriminator algebras are considered up to clones generated by the algebra operations. In terms of binary relations, all clones of the operators on a finite set that contain the Pixley dual discriminator are efficiently described. As a consequence, a similar clone classification of quasi-primal algebras with finite support is determined.
Key Wordsdual discriminator dually discriminator algebra clone closure of a relation conjunction of relations projection of relations identification
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.B. Csákány and T. Gavalcová, “Finite homogeneous algebras I,”Acta Sci. Math.,42, No. 1-2, 57–65 (1980).Google Scholar
- 3.G. Grätzer,Universal Algebra, Van Nostrand, Princeton (1968).Google Scholar
- 12.V. G. Bondarchuk, L. A. Kaluzhin, V. N. Kotov, and V. N. Kotov, and B. A. Romov, “Galois theory for Post classes,” I, II,Kibernetika [Cybernetics], No.3, 1–10 (1969); No. 5, 1–9 (1969).Google Scholar
- 14.E. L. Post.Two-Valued Iterative Systems of Mathematical Logic, Ann. of Math. Stud, Vol. 5, Univ. Press, Princeton (1941).Google Scholar
- 15.S. V. Yablonskii, G. P. Gavrilov, and V. B. Kudryavtsev,Functions of the Algebra of Logic and the Post Classes [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1966).Google Scholar
- 16.S. S. Marchenkov and A. B. Ugol'nikov,Closed Classes of Boolean Functions, Preprint [in Russian], IPM AN SSSR, Moscow (1990).Google Scholar
- 17.B. Csákány and T. Gavalcová, “Three-element quasi-primal algebras,”Studia Sci. Math. Hungar.,16, 167–180 (1981).Google Scholar
- 19.V. D. Solov'ev, “Closed classes ink-valued logic with an operation of branching by predicates,”Diskretnaya Matematika,2, No. 4, 19–25 (1990).Google Scholar