Contracts as a management instrument
New policies in relationships between the universities and the ministry of education
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Ahonen, P. (1994) Evaluation public sector reforms. Sociotechnologies for the evaluation of Finnish public sector reform policies launched since 1987. Paper prepared for the Conference ‘Julkisen sektorin uudistaminen tutkimushaasteena’ (Public Sector Reforms as Challenge for Research), Helsinki.Google Scholar
- Barnett, R. (1992)Improving Higher Education: Total Quality Care. Bristol: The Society for Research into Higher Education/Open University Press.Google Scholar
- Clark, B.R. (1983)The Higher Education System: Academic Organization in Cross-National Perspective. Berkeley, Los Angeles, and London: University of California Press.Google Scholar
- Hölttä, S. (1993) ‘Arvioinnista itsesäätelyyn’ (From evaluation to self-regulation).Korkeakouletieto 4/1993.Google Scholar
- Kells, R.H. (1992)Self-Regulation in Higher Education. London: Jessica Kingsley Publishers.Google Scholar
- Van Vught, F.A. (1989) ‘Strategies and instruments of government’. In Van Vught, F.A. (ed)Governmental Strategies and Innovation in Higher Education. London: Jessica Kingsley Publishers.Google Scholar
- Higher Education Policy in Finland (1994)Report for OECD Country Study. Helsinki: Ministry of Education.Google Scholar
© Jessica Kingsley Publishers 1995