Preparation and isochronal sintering studies of PbMo6S8
- 9 Downloads
KeywordsPolymer Sinter Study
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. S. Whittingham,Proc. Solid St. Chem. 12 (1978) 1.Google Scholar
- 3.r. n. viswanath, Ph.D thesis, University of Madras, (1991).Google Scholar
- 6.J. C. Wildervanek andF. Jellinek,Z. Anorg. Allg. Chem. 328 (1964) 309.Google Scholar
- 8.G. C. Kuczynski, in ‘Powder metallurgy’, edited by W. Leszynski (Interscience, New York, 1961) p. 1.Google Scholar
- 9.S. R. Dhanalakshmi, T. Nagarajan, S. Ramasamy, R. N. Viswanath, G. Balakrishnan andG. V. Subba rao, tPhys. Status Solidi (a)102 (1987) 583.Google Scholar
- 10.S. R. Dhanalakshmi, T. Nagarajan, S. Ramasamy, R. N. Viswanath, A. Manivannan andG. V. Subba rao,Cryst. Res. Technol. 22 (1987) 1551.Google Scholar
© Chapman & Hall 1994