Effect of flow aeration on the second conjugate depth
Papers At Construction Projects of the Five-Year Plan
- 15 Downloads
KeywordsEnergy Source Aeration Power Generation Power Engineer Renewable Energy Source
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.T. G. Voinich-Syanozhentskii, “Some problems of the stability of high-velocity flows and their free surfaces,” in: Trans. of the Joint Conf. on Hydraulic Engineering [in Russian], No. 7, Energiya, Moscow-Leningrad (1963).Google Scholar
- 2.T. G. Voinich-Syanozhentskii and V. V. Sakvarelidze, “Criteria for aeration of gradually varied rapid flows and their experimental check, gradually varied nonuniform motion of aerated flows,” in: Trans. of the Joint Conf. on Hydraulic Engineering [in Russian], No. 52, Energiya, Leningrad (1969).Google Scholar
- 3.V. P. Troitskii, “Methods for direct measurement of the degree of aeration of water flows,” Tr. LPI im. M. I. Kalinin, Leningrad, No. 274 (1966).Google Scholar
- 4.V. P. Troitskii, “Method for hydraulic calculation of freely aerated flows,” in: Trans. of the Joint Conf. on Hydraulic Engineering. Hydraulics of High-Head Spillways. Additional Materials [in Russian], Energiya, Leningrad (1975).Google Scholar
- 5.V. L. Fomin, Continuum Mechanics for Engineers [in Russian], Leningrad State Univ. (1975).Google Scholar
- 6.Provisional Instructions for Hydraulic Calculation of Surface Spillways for High Gravity Dams. VSN-01-65 [in Russian], GPKEiE SSSR, Energiya (1965).Google Scholar
- 7.V. M. Lyatkher, Turbulence in Hydraulic Structures [in Russian], Energiya, Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
- 8.A. T. Kaveshnikov and L. D. Lentyaev, “Investigation of aeration of the flow on the operational spillway of the Sayano-Shushenskoe dam,” Gidrotekh. Stroit., No. 1 (1978).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1979