Species diversity of equatorial insular forests on Ponape and Kosrae, Micronesia
- 29 Downloads
KeywordsSpecies Diversity Insular Forest
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Hurlbert, S. H. (1971) The nonconcept of species diversity: a critique and alternative parameters. Ecology52: 577–586.Google Scholar
- Imanishi, K. &Kira, T. (1944) Plant life on Ponape. “Ecological studies in Ponape” (ed. Imanishi, K.), 1–122. Shoko-shoin, Kyoto (In Japanese).Google Scholar
- Itow, S. (1984) Species diversity of Fagaceae-absent evergreen broadleaf forests on three NW-Kyushu satellite islands. Jap. J. Ecol.34: 225–228.Google Scholar
- — (1985) Species diversity-climate-isolation relationships in warm-temperate and subtropical evergreen broadleaved forests on Kyushu, the Ryukyus and the Bonins. “Origin and evolution of diversity in plants and plant communities” (ed. Hara, H.), 32–42. Academia Scientific Book Inc., Tokyo.Google Scholar
- — (1984) Species diversity of subtropical evergreen broadleaf forests on the Ryukyu and the Bonin Islands. Jap. J. Ecol.34: 467–472.Google Scholar
- Ogawa, H., Yoda, K., Kira, T., Ogino, K., Shidei, T., Ratanawongse, D. &Apasutaya, C. (1965) Comparative ecological study on three main types of forest vegetation in Thailand. I. Structure and floristic composition. Nature and Life in SE Asia4: 13–48.Google Scholar
- Tokyo Tenmondai (ed.) (1985) Rika-Nenpyou 1986. 1017 pp. Maruzen, Tokyo (In Japanese).Google Scholar
© Ecological Society of Japan 1986