KeywordsPublic Health Nuclear Medicine
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Aston JN (1958) A case of “massive osteolysis” of femur. J Bone Joint Surg [Br] 40:514Google Scholar
- 2.Cannon SR (1986) Massive osteolysis: a review of seven cases. J Bone Joint Surg [Br] 68:24Google Scholar
- 4.Gorham LW, Stout AP (1955) Massive osteolysis (acute spontaneous absorption of bone, phantom bone, disappearing bone): its relation to hemangiomatosis. J Bone Joint Surg [Am] 37:985Google Scholar
- 7.Milner SM, Baker SL (1958) Disappearing bones. J Bone Joint Surg [Br] 40:502Google Scholar
- 9.Poirier H (1968) Massive osteolysis of the humerus treated by resection and prosthetic replacement. J Bone Joint Surg [Br] 50:158Google Scholar
- 10.Sage MR, Allen PW (1974) Massive osteolysis. Report of a case. J Bone Joint Surg [Br] 56:130Google Scholar
- 11.Torg JS, Steel HH (1969) Sequential roentgenographic changes occurring in massive osteolysis. J Bone Joint Surg [Am] 51:1649Google Scholar
© International Skeletal Society 1991