Use of nonlinear models in soil mechanics
- 33 Downloads
The discussion about the expediency of presently using nonlinear soil mechanics in calculations of bases of industrial and residential buildings begun by B. I. Dalmatov in  is continued.
KeywordsCivil Engineer Nonlinear Model Structural Foundation Hydraulic Engineer Residential Building
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.B. I. Dalmatov, “Calculation of the bases of buildings,” Osn. Fundam. Mekh. Gruntov, No. 1, 6–7 (1992).Google Scholar
- 2.SNiP 3.02.01-87, Earth Structures, Bases, and Foundations [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 3.S. G. Kushner, Calculation of Settlements of Bases of Buildings and Structures, [in Russian], Budivél'nik, Kiev (1990).Google Scholar
- 4.S. N. Klepikov, A. S. Tregub, and I. V. Matveev, Calculation of Buildings and Structures on Slump-Prone Soils [in Russian], Budivél'nik, Kiev (1987).Google Scholar
- 5.Guide to the Design of Bases of Buildings and Structures (Supplement to SNiP 2.02.01-83) [in Russian], Stroiizdat, Mscow (1986).Google Scholar
- 6.SNiP 2.01.07-85. Loads and Actions [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 7.M. N. Gol'dshtein, S. G. Kushner, and M. I. Shevchenko, Calculations of Settlements and Strength of Bases of Buildings and Structures [in Russian], Budivél'nik, Kiev (1977).Google Scholar
- 8.SNiP 2.02.01-83. Bases of Buildings and Structures [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 9.P. L. Ivanov, Soils of Bases of Hydraulic Structures [in Russian], Vysshaya Shkola, Moscow (1985).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1995