On classical solutions of boundary value problems for certain nonlinear integro-differential equations
- 97 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.L. C. Evans, Classical solutions of the Hamilton-Jacobi-Bellman equation for uniformly elliptic operators,Trans. Am. Math. Soc.,275, No 1, 245–255 (1983).Google Scholar
- 6.N. V. Krylov,Nonlinear Elliptic and Parabolic Equations of the Second Order, Reidel, Dordrecht (1987).Google Scholar
- 7.O. A. Ladyzhenskaya, V. A. Solonnikov and N. N. Ural'tzeva,Linear and Quasilinear Equations of Parabolic Type, American Math. Soc., Providence, RI (1968).Google Scholar
- 9.R. Mikulevičius and H. Pragarauskas, On classical solutions of certain non-linear integro-differential equations, In:Stochastic Processes and Optimal Control, Stochastic Monographs,7, Gordon and Breach Science Publishers, 151–164 (1993).Google Scholar
- 11.M. V. Safonov, On classical solution of nonlinear elliptic equations of the second order,Izv. AN SSSR, Ser. Mat.,52, 1272–1287 (1988).Google Scholar
- 12.M. V. Safonov, On boundary value problems for nonlinear elliptic and parabolic equations of the second order, ScD Thesis, LOMI Acad. Sci. USSR, Leningrad (1988).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1995